Utkarsh Sinha - inside the world of finance

Get to know all the latest happening in the market around the world. Be the first to know!

Thursday, June 22, 2006





I dont break promises(sometimes I do!), in my previous blog I did mention that I'll update you about my trip to Kuwait, so here it is. Today after a good stock market day, I went out to visit some places in Kuwait City. Even though it was 45 degrees celcius at 17:30 PM I braved the heat. On my way I took some pics of which I particularly liked these, the one on the left is the 'Kuwait Stock Exchange' which can be considered as the hub for trading! One more thing I would like to add is that I havn't met a single kuwaiti who is interested in stock market, even though they are millionaires in their own way. Even the newspaper 'Kuwait Times' has a small place on the advert page about the stock martket, that is immensely horrifying! anyways after the stock exchange I took another pic which is called the 'Liberty Tower' erected after the war with IRAQ!l, Finally I took a shot of an a very good architectural design (donno what is it called something in arabic) which caught my attention as soon as I reached the center of the city. Anyways, I dont feel like writing more on it ...... will be back with more pics....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home